SAP SE Company
SAP SE (Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing) is an international corporation founded in 1972, headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, engaged in development and sales integrated information solutions for business support. The SAP is the third largest software company in the world and the world's leading manufacturer of business process optimization solutions.
SAP has over 378,000 users in more than 180 countries worldwide, over 88,500 employees and 90% companies with Forbes Global 2000 list of the largest companies are clients and users of SAP solutions.
The advantage of SAP is over 30 highly specialized industrial solutions that are special adapted to business areas such as telecommunications, pharmacy, health, oil and gas, energy, insurance, media, etc.Schedule a conversation with Planet Soft , in order to find a solution together improve the business of your company.
Within the broad SAP portfolio, we would highlight the following:
• ERP S / 4HANA (Enterprise Resource Planning) - a business resource management system. Through various modules supports key business processes, from which we emphasize: finance (FI), controlling (CO), material management (MM), sales and distribution (SD), human resources (HR), investment management (IM) and others.
• BI (Business Intelligence) - Business Intelligence and Reporting
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management) - Customer Relationship System
• SCM (Supply Chain Management) - Procurement Management System
• HANA - In-Memory platform for processing large amounts of data in real time
• Hybris Commerce - Complete E-commerce solution
• Hybris Marketing - Real-time marketing